1. REPORTABLE MATTER AS ON 5.08.2015 - SUMMARY OF THE LEGAL CASES IN THE HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT WITH SOME DEVELOPMENTS.
2. REPORTABLE MATTER AS ON 27.02.2015 - SUMMARY OF THE LEGAL CASES IN THE HIGH COURT AND SUPREME COURT WITH SOME DEVELOPMENTS
3. Applicability of RTI: CIC (Central Information Commissioner) had ordered that RTI is applicable in the case of Delhi Public School, Rohini. The matter was challenged in the High Court. The High Court made Action Committee a party to the case. The proceedings are going on. Next date of hearing is 4th Sept., 2012.
4. Writ Petition (Civil) No. 8870 of 2011: The Govt. wishes to treat informal education provided at home equivalent to the formal education provided at school. Action Committee has challenged the matter. The last date of hearing was 18th July, 2012 in which the court asked us to submit our rejoinder which was submitted on 27th July’12. Next date of hearing is 8th August, 2012.
5. Writ Petition No. 4618 of 2011: Govt. wishes to reimburse Rs. 1190/- per child against the cost of education of EWS children. The matter has been challenged and the next date of hearing is 22nd August, 2012.
Order of Hon'ble High Court dated 10/12/14 regarding nursery admission